Sunday, March 1, 2015

Winning the Midwinters regatta

Remember how I published a post on the Midwinters? If you don't, here is the link.
Well yesterday was the last day. And I won the Champion Fleet!!! The funny part was that everybody had the same results at each race. I got 2nd at every of the 3 races. I was so happy to win because last year I got 2nd in Green Fleet. Last year I got a trophy for the 2nd place but this year I got a really cool knife.

Here is a picture of my knife:


PS: did you notice the picture of me sailing ? If you feel scared, you have to know that this picture is an art piece by my friend Frank Roesner. Here is the address of his website.

Here is a bunch of pictures of the last regatta:



3 comments:

  1. Bravo pour cette superbe récompense et merci pour ces belles images.
    Nous sommes fiers de notre champion
    Papy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe ! bravo champion !
    A propos de couteaux : Il y en a un petit, technique, que j'ai acheté en pensant à toi dans la cachette à cadeaux de maman. J'attendais une petite occasion pour te le donner, cette victoire me conforte que c'est le bon moment. Pour moi, cet objet me fait penser à une discussion que nous avions eue lorsque tu étais petit, je t'avais dit qu'à chaque étape de franchie, on peut en avoir un un peu différent, cela marque la maturité et le franchissement d'étapes importantes dans la vie. En pensant à cette conversation, je t'ai donc offert il y a quelque temps déjà le "spécial bateau", le couteau multifonctions, et là le petit technique que maman te donnera :) je t'embrasse Marraine

    ReplyDelete